By making an appointment you agree to our terms and conditions as set out below.
- Severely matted dogs may charged extra due to the extra grooming time that will be required. Depending on the how severe the matting is the coat may have to be completely shaved off to ensure the wellbeing of your dog.
- If fleas are found on your dog then a fee of £15 will be chargable to clean the van.
- We can accept aggressive dogs so but need to be advised in advance a groom may need to be terminated if such behavior is displayed and the cost of the groom will still have to be paid.
- If a booking is canceled within 48 hours of your appointment 50% of the full groom cost will be chargeable.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 24 hours of your appointment you will be charged for the full groom(s) booked. You may also be required to pay a non refundable deposit for future bookings.
- If your not in at the booked time you will be charged for the fullgroom(s) booked. You may also be required to pay a non refundable deposit for future bookings.
- You agree to us publishing a before and after picture of your dog on our social media which may also be available via website. Please note we never put any dogs name on any published pictures.
- Payment to be made by cash or card once groom is completed. A late payment fee of upto £15 per visit will be charged if we need to return for payment.
Last updated 28th November 2019.